Brand: Duke Cannon
- Duke Cannon’s Great American Frontier Collection – Variety Set of 3. || New Big Bricks of Soap with unique, masculine scents inspired by the best that nature has to offer. Because the outdoors smell nice.
- (1) Fresh Cut Pine Soap bar smells like fresh cut pine. Experience the invigorating scent of fresh split pine and celebrate a return to basics with this American made soap inspired by the lush green wilderness of the Pacific Northwest.
- (1) Campfire Soap bar has a warm, slightly smokey scent of burning hickory. Experience the rich scent of fresh cut hickory and celebrate a return to basics with the large American-made soap inspired by the burning wood of a blazing campfire.
- (1) Leaf + Leather Soap bar has a dark, rich scent of tobacco and leather. Take a trip back in time when a nice, masculine scent didn’t involve citrus fruits or flowers, and experience this American-made soap inspired by leaf and leather.
- Not for clowns. At 10 ounces our men’s soap bar is 3x bigger than feminine soaps. Triple milled for superior quality. || A Portion of Proceeds Benefits U.S. Veterans. Cruelty-Free. Made in the USA
Details: Introducing the Great American Frontier Line from Duke Cannon – Premium Men’s Bar Soap. Duke Cannon Big Brick of Soap, 10 oz. Great American Frontier Collection: Fresh Cut Pine, Leaf + Leather, Campfire. Legend tells us of a place, somewhere outside the range of Uber and WiFi signals, where outlet malls and vegan juice bars cease to exist. It’s a place where stories are told without emojis and and memories are made without selfies. We’re talking about the Great Outdoors, and this place smells downright fantastic. Because the outdoors smell nice. Not for clowns. At 10 ounces our soap bar is 3x bigger than feminine soaps. Triple milled for superior quality. Our products are never tested on animals, just bad interns. Made in the USA. // In appreciation of the men and women who have kicked butt serving our country, Duke Cannon Supply Company donates a portion of proceeds to veterans causes.