Brand: David Archy
Color: Black/Dark Gray- No Fly
- Bamboo rayon is a kind of cellulosic fiber extracted from natural materials-bamboo. It is featured with good air permeability, instant water-absorbing, lightweight and stable dyeing property.
- Ultra soft fabric, more breathable and lightweight than cotton underwear
- Big pouch underwear to keep your goods well placed and stay comfortable
- Strong and soft stay put waistband with classic logo which is good to reduce the stimulation to your skin.
- NOTE: Two kinds available: one with functional fly ; the other no fly. Please check the color name and picture details clearly before ordering.
Made from Bamboo, the fine and smooth underwear is featured with good air permeability and instant water-absorbing.
Ultra Roomy Contour Pouch
Ultra pouch design adds more charm onto the classic underwear while provides more space for men’s private parts without squeeze out or constraint.
Smart No-wedgie Design
Improved One-piece clean cut overall enables the ultimate underwear being no wedgies in the back to avoid embarrassed adjustment.
Full Coverage Hip
Delicate wrapping design in the back makes it cozy and performs excellently for daily wearing no matter sitting in the office, taking a walk or jogging.
It stays more durable and supportive with double-layer panel inside the pouch while keeping cool and fresh with the breathable fabrics.
About The Tag
Fiber extracted from plants is called Rayon which is the terminology of fiber species. Bamboo rayon, as one of the subdivision of Rayon, refers in particular to fiber extracted from bamboo, which just is one kind of rayon. However, we are requested to strictly indicate the content of fiber species, like Cellulose, Rayon, Cotton…on the care labels.